What is e-statement facility?
e-Statement is a secured electronic medium by which you can receive your monthly account and card statement on your personal registered email ID. Once you register for this facility, you enjoy:
- Increased security & privacy: Receive your monthly statements directly in your email inbox.
- Accessibility: Access up to 12 months of your past statements online, anywhere, anytime.
- No more lost mail: Never lose your statements through postage again!
- Environment friendly: Go Green and reduce paper waste with e-Statement.
Benefits of registering today!
Register your account or credit card statement for e-Statement through Online or Mobile banking and get a chance to be one of the many lucky winners to win a Doha Sooq discount voucher worth QR 1,000.
- Promotion Period: 01 October to 31 December 2016
- Get one chance into the draw for every accounts or cards registered for e-Statement
- 3 lucky winners will be announced every month
- Customers will be eligible to WIN only once during the promotion period
- Terms and Conditions of Discount Voucher usage
- Instant redemption of discount voucher through Doha Sooq portal www.dohasooq.com
- The coupon is valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issuance.
- The coupon is applicable for a single purchase only. Once utilized, the same coupon cannot be reused.
- The total amount of online purchase is recommended to be more than QR. 1,000/-.
- Availing of ‘Discount Voucher’ on purchases lower than QR. 1,000/- will lead to 100% deduction of total coupon value and the balance cannot be used for another online purchase.
- The coupon cannot be converted into cash at any given point in time.
How to register for e-Statement?
You can register for e-Statements by following the below steps:
Through Online Banking
- For Accounts: You can enroll your Current & Savings accounts for e-Statement facility by clicking on ‘e-Statement Settings’ located under ‘Account Summary’
- For Cards: You can enroll your Cards for e-Statements facility by clicking on ‘Credit Card e-Statements’ located under ‘Credit Cards’
Notes: e-Statements are available in HTML, XLS, PDF, CSV formats are available which can be configured for Monthly / Quarterly cycle.
Through Mobile Banking
- For Accounts: You can enroll your Current & Savings accounts for e-Statement facility by clicking on ‘e-Statement Set Up’ located under ‘Service Request’.
- For Cards: You can enroll your Cards for e-Statements facility by clicking on ‘e-Statement Settings’ located under ‘Cards’.
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.