Transfer Your Home Loan to Doha Bank or Buy Your New Home NOW!
Apply now for a Home Loan with Doha Bank with as low as 3.49% interest rate for the first year! Buy your dream house today and enjoy 12 months’ payment holiday, waived fees, and get up to QR 10000 cash back when you transfer your home loan with us.
Don’t miss out on this limited offer and make your dream house a reality!
- As low as 3.49% p.a. for the 1st year and QCB + 0.5% from 2nd year onwards.
- 12 months’ grace period.
- No management fee.
- No mortgage fee.
- Free property fire insurance for 1st year.
- Free property evaluation fee.
- Up to QR 10,000 cash back for early settlements on buyout loans.
- Maximum loan amount of QR 5Mn.
- Flexible repayment options up to 20 years.
Terms and Conditions
- Product offer is available only for new loans and not extended to rescheduling of existing loan or top ups.
- Free property fire insurance is applicable for 1 property only with a maximum worth of QR 3000. If loan is settled before 5 years, customer should pay back the free fire insurance amount.
- Free property evaluation fee is applicable for 1 property only up to QR 2500 worth. If loan is settled before 5 years, customer should pay back the free property evaluation fee.
- Cash back is applicable only for loans with more than QR 2Mn and available for first 50 customers. If loan is settled before 5 years, customer should pay back the amount.
- 2% early settlement fee will be applicable if loan is settled before 5 years and 1% if settled after 5 years.
- Promo valid till 30th September 2019.
- Doha Bank and non-Doha Bank customers.
- New property buyers.
- Housing Loan Buyouts.
Sample Loan Calculation
|Loan Amount (QR)
||Monthly Instalment (QR)
*Above calculations are indicative and subject to change as per the Bank’s policy.
Interest Calculation (APR):
- Commencing from the Loan Date, interest shall accrue on the Loan on a daily basis at the relevant Interest Rate and will be capitalized to the Loan Amount at the end of each month.
- Interest will be calculated as per following formulae. The Daily Balance of the Loan X Total Annual Rate X (1/360).
- Every payment made after the due date will result in additional interest accrual on loan.
- Where a Grace Period applies or where the Customer is granted a postponement in respect of an installment, interest on the relevant Loan shall continue to accrue and will be capitalized to the Loan Amount at the end of each relevant month.