Energize Your Finances with Doha Bank
Transfer all your Loans and Get 6 Installments only for the first year*
Doha Bank’s loan transfer scheme helps you consolidate and manage your loans, giving you more power over your finances. When you take out a consolidation loan, you can use it to cover the entire repayments of all of your other existing loans in ONE go.
You only need to focus on repaying a single new loan, allowing you to effectively extend your repayment period, as well as remove and also lower the total loan payout (EMI) with a higher loan amount. In addition, you will have access to extra cash!
So why wait? Consolidate your loans with loan transfer and get reduced interest expenses, loan postponement offers and many other benefits! This offer is valid until the end of December 2016.
Reasons to Smile
- Pay only 6 installments in first year (alternate months) *
- Get additional access to cash with higher loan amounts *
- Consolidate all your debts and get an affordable repayment plan of up to 6 years*
- Most Competitive interest rates
- Have a lower total loan payout (EMI)
- Easy Top-up loan facility
- Up to 3 postponements every year
- Chance to double your salary for a year
Simple Documentation and Quick Processing
A straightforward list of required documents to have prepared when you apply for your loan:
- Last 6 months Bank statement if you want to transfer loan other
- Liability letter from your bank
- Salary Letter from Employer
- QID / Passport copy
*subject to terms and conditions and acceptance. Your property may be at risk if you do not keep up with home loan repayments.
SMS “DBPL” TO 92610 or visit our nearest branch
Call 4445 6000
Terms and Conditions apply*
- Minimum loan should be more than 250,000 to be eligible for the above offers
- 6 Instalments for the 1st year in an alternating Repayment Schedule*
- Offer valid Until December is a T&C*
Interest Calculation (APR):
- Commencing from the Loan Date, interest shall accrue on the Loan on a daily basis at the relevant Interest Rate and will be capitalized to the Loan Amount at the end of each month.
- Interest will be calculated as per following formulae. The Daily Balance of the Loan X Total Annual Rate X (1/360)
- Every payment made after the due date will result in additional interest accrual on loan
- Where a Grace Period applies or where the Customer is granted a postponement in respect of an installment , interest on the relevant Loan shall continue to accrue and will be capitalized to the Loan Amount at the end of each relevant month.
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.