Interest Free Loan Top-Up Up To QR 200,000!
Exclusive Personal Loan offer for Qatari Nationals! Best time to transfer your salary & loan to Doha Bank to enjoy 0% interest on top up loan.
Don’t miss out on this chance to get your maximum loan eligibility at a lowest rate of 4.25% on the main loan and an INTEREST FREE top up loan up to QR 200K.
So whether you need extra finance or wants to enjoy a low interest rate loan, click on the link below or contact us to know your eligibility and other details of this offer.
Click here to Know your eligibility
- Competitive interest rate of 4.25% p.a. on the main loan.
- 0% interest on loan top up.
- Easy and fast approval.
- No management fees.
- Minimum loan eligibility of QR 100K up to a maximum of QR 2Mn including interest.
- Maximum loan eligibility for ZERO% loan* is 15% of the main loan** subject to maximum cap of QR 200,000.
- Minimum and maximum repayment period of 72 months.
- Free IPhone XS with Doha Bank credit card***.
- Get all Al Riyada benefits for salaries above QR 30,000.
||Loan Amount (QR)
||Loan Tenor (Months)
|Main / Buyout Loan
|0% Top up Loan
|Total Combined Loan
Above calculations are indicative and subject to change as per the Bank’s policy.
Terms and Conditions
- *Zero% Loan – top up loan disbursed with 0% interest.
- **Main Loan – buyout/NTB loan disbursed with 4.25% interest.
- ***Free iPhone XS shall be as per the existing credit card promotion.
- Applicable for Qatari customers with a minimum salary of QR 15,000 (Basic + Social).
- Loan postponement available for the main/buyout loan only.
- Incase customer wants to transfer the loan to any other bank before 4 years from the date of disbursement of the loan, customer should pay back interest of ZERO% Loan @ 6.5%.
- In case of full or partial settlement on the main loan, ZERO% loan should be settled first.
- Offer valid till 14th June 2019.
Interest Calculation (APR):
- Commencing from the Loan Date, interest shall accrue on the Loan on a daily basis at the relevant Interest Rate and will be capitalized to the Loan Amount at the end of each month.
- Interest will be calculated as per following formulae. The Daily Balance of the Loan X Total Annual Rate X (1/360).
- Every payment made after the due date will result in additional interest accrual on loan.
- Where a Grace Period applies or where the Customer is granted a postponement in respect of an installment, interest on the relevant Loan shall continue to accrue and will be capitalized to the Loan Amount at the end of each relevant month.