Corporate Finance & Advisory
Doha Bank leverages its intellectual capital and balance sheet to offer client-driven solutions across Corporate Finance and the wider banks product spectrum.
STRUCTURED FINANCE *
Our Structured Finance team is engaged in the structuring, lead arranging, underwriting and syndicating tailor-made innovative financing solutions for large sized structured and project finance deals.
Our team brings a wealth of Middle East and International experience across a wide range of sectors. We are here to understand your requirements and sculpt innovative, practical and tailor-made solutions that work for your business.
Our team has an excellent track record with both regional and international banks and diverse funding sources to ensure our clients’ objectives are met.
- Asset Monetization
- Cash Flow Pooling
- Receivables Securitizations
- Credit Enhancements
- Debt Structuring
- Leverage Financing
- Specialized Assets Financing
- Financing Greenfield/Brownfield Projects Within GCC
- Project Advisory
Our Advisory team is engaged in advising clients on M&A, public and private debt, equity capital markets and private equity.
Our team brings a wealth of Middle East and International experience across a wide range of sectors.
Doha Bank’s Advisory team has signed MOU’s with leading specialist advisory organizations to ensure our clients are given access to leading sector and geographic specific resources and expertise.
Mergers & Acquisitions:
- Financial Advisory on Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Placement of Securities
- Joint Ventures
- Ratings Advisory
Debt Capital Markets:
- Issuance of Bonds for Corporates, Sovereigns, Agencies, etc.
- Servicing Debt Capital Markets (Including Hybrid Capital and Derivatives)
Equity Capital Markets:
- Issuance of Equity Capital (IPOs, Privatizations, Block Trades, etc.)
* Products offered in conjunction with our partnered institutions, subject to Qatar Central Bank guidelines / approvals
For more information, please contact any of our Relationship Managers
Group Email – CorporateFinance@dohabank.com.qa
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products and services are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.