NRE Fixed Deposit
The Bank offers the Non-Resident External (NRE) term deposit account, which is fully repatriable.
NRE deposits are maintained in Indian rupees, giving customers the benefit of no tax deduction at source on the interest earned. NRE deposits that are closed prematurely, i.e. prior to completion of one year, do not earn any interest as per RBI regulations.
Features / Facilities available
- Term deposits compound and accumulate quarterly interest, thus enabling a higher yield in terms of returns at the end of the tenure
- Customers can request for loans against these deposits
- Nomination facility is available for all deposits
- Minimum period for NRE Term Deposit is one year
Click here to know more about Deposit Interest rates
- Set of Passport copy (First Page and last page) –All the pages to be self-attested by the applicant
- Qatar ID Copy
- PAN Card Copy
- Color photographs pasted on application form
- Address proof of communication address (like Utility bills, Electricity, Phone, Bank or card statement etc.)
- Initial Deposit –Doha Bank E-remittance form for transfer of initial deposit from DB Qatar to DB India. (with copy of QID for customers opening their accounts in Qatar)
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.