NRE Savings Account
NRE Savings Account allows you to transfer your earnings to India conveniently with complete security and peace of mind.
Your funds held in the account, along with interest earned, can be repatriated at any point of time and you don’t even have to pay tax on the interest amount. With a host of direct banking channels available at your fingertips, you can stay in complete control of your hard-earned income abroad.
- Average Quarterly Balance – INR 10,000
- Rate of Interest – calculated on daily balance & paid quarterly
- Account Closure Fee- INR 500 (if account is closed within 6 months)
- Funds can be easily transferred between India and Abroad
- No tax payable on the interest earned in NRI account in India
- Access your money without any charges on Doha Bank ATM’s in India
- Free Remittances from Doha Bank GCC branches to Doha Bank account in India
- Online Fund transfer from your Doha Bank India account to any bank in India
- Free Debit Card (1st year free)
- High Daily Withdrawal limit of INR 50,000
- Free 5 transactions on any Bank ATM in India per month.
- Free Cheque book (one per annum)
- Online access to your account in India
- Set of Passport copy (First Page and last page) –All the pages to be self-attested by the applicant
- Qatar ID Copy
- PAN Card copy
- Color photographs pasted on application form
- Address proof of communication address (like Utility bills, Electricity, Phone, Bank or card statement etc.)
- Initial Deposit –Doha Bank E-remittance form for transfer of initial deposit from DB Qatar to DB India. (with copy of QID for customers opening their accounts in Qatar)
Shop Easy with Your Doha Bank Debit Cards
Now do more with your Doha Bank India Debit Card – Shop online, Pay Bills, Insta-Load E-Wallet, Book a Cab, Book a Movie and much more!!! So start using your Debit Card for your daily Online payments requirements.
Your Doha Bank Card will be accepted across all major online shopping / payment platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, E-bay, Paytm, PhonePe etc…: any platform where payments are accepted via a Debit Card.
Make an online purchase / payment using your Doha Bank Debit Card in 3 simple steps:
- Visit Online shopping / payment website & select your desired product / service.
- Go to payments section & select the option to pay via Debit Card.
- Enter the Doha Bank Card details, the 6 digit OTP (one time password) that you would receive on your registered mobile number & click on Submit button.
Some Important points to remember while doing an online transaction:
- All Online transactions will be OTP based and the OTP will be sent on your mobile number registered with Doha Bank India.
- OTP will be valid for 3 minutes only.
- Entering 3 consecutive incorrect OTPs will block your debit card. Unblocking the card would require you to call the International Contact Centre.
- OTP resend option can be used in case you do not receive OTP within reasonable time. Kindly note that the transaction page will be active / valid for 5 mins.
- The refund amount (if any) on cancellation of successful debit transactions will be credited back to your Doha Bank account linked to debit card as per the merchant’s refund policy.
Safe Deposit Lockers
Get peace of mind with Doha Bank’s Safe Deposit Lockers – Providing security to your Precious & valuable belongings.
Safe Deposit Lockers provide you with the below conveniences:
- Available in Suitable sizes: Choose the locker size of your choice – Small, Medium, Large & Giant.
- Doubly Secure: Dual Key, one stays with you & the other with the bank.
- Utmost Safety: Your Bank branch is equipped with high security features
- Lower Rent: Pay as per the size & that too one of the lowest in market
- Easy to Access: Add individuals who can operate on your behalf
- Nomination Facility: Nominated to the people near and dear to you
For more details Call or WhatsApp on below numbers:
Mumbai : +91 88796 25278
Kochi : +91 99469 36999
Chennai : +91 73973 73305
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.