Overseas Filipino Worker Services
Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) can now enjoy the convenience of managing their finances while abroad under “OFW Services” with Doha Bank.
All you need is to contact Doha Bank International Relations Centre and let our professionals manage your entire banking requirements.
Doha Bank OFW Service have correspondent banking arrangement with Asia United Bank (AUB), Philippine National Bank (PNB / formerly known as Allied Banking Corporation) and Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI).
The OFW Services offers
- Online fund transfer from Doha Bank account to your beneficiary accounts in Philippines.
- Account opening in Home country.
- Managing of your account with access of Internet banking facility round the clock.
- Online Transfer of fund from correspondent bank to third party bank in Philippines.
Manage your account while you are abroad. With Doha Bank OFW Service, you can access your account anytime and anywhere in the world. You are able to do the day to day banking transaction in Qatar as well as in Philippines.
Special benefits for Overseas Filipinos Workers
- Access to Doha Bank E-remittance 24/7.
- Secured fund transfer to home country.
- Competitive exchange rates.
- Account to account fund transfer in Philippines.
For Further Information please contact:
International Relations Centre
D Ring Road Branch Building,
1st Floor, D Ring Road,
PO Box 3818,
For AUB Services: +974 7773 5954 (Mr. Rommel Del Valle)
For PNB Services: +974 7407 4721 (Mr. Marc Rommulus Gonda)
For BPI Services : +974 6608 2322 (Mr. Ariel S. Dimla)
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.