Car Loan Offer for Expats
Reduced Rate for Car Loan Lowest Rate in Qatar at only 0.99% p.a.
The Best Car Loan Offer in Qatar is brought to you by Doha Bank. Feel the exhilaration of driving your favorite car with a killer car loan offer.
What makes Doha Bank’s car loan categorically the finest in the market, is the easy and fast approvals process in just one hour, to meet your expectations for a pleasing banking experience. Actually, financing can be arranged at your doorstep and deals can be finalized at any dealer showroom with a dedicated Doha Bank representative.”
Reasons to Smile and choose Doha Bank to finance your next vehicle
- Annual Flat interest rate 0.99%
- Apply Online: 1 HOUR Loan Approval*
- Free Loan Guard Insurance protection*
- Free Roadside assistance for the first year
- Value added car insurance policy through Doha Bank banc assurance
- Financing up to 100% of the car value*
- Car Loans applicable for new and second hand cars
- Max. Loan up to QR 350,000
- Free “ Titanium” car products worth QAR 1000
* Terms and Conditions Apply
Useful Car Loan Features and your eligibility
- Tenure/term for a new car loan is up to 48 months
- Tenure/term for used car loan up to 36 months
- Pre-approved Instant Personal Loan (down payment financing facility)*
- Minimum one (1) salary credit in your Bank account*
Build Your Own Car Loan online
Find out the precise annual reducing rate of interest and your exact monthly installments by using Qatar’s first car loan online calculator.
Car Loan Application Requirements
- Simply fill out our online application form.
- Valid Passport
- Valid Qatar ID
- Salary Transfer letter from your Employer
- Car quotation from the car showroom
Interest Calculation (APR):
- Commencing from the Loan Date, interest shall accrue on the Loan on a daily basis at the relevant Interest Rate and will be capitalized to the Loan Amount at the end of each month.
- Interest will be calculated as per following formulae. The Daily Balance of the Loan X Total Annual Rate X (1/360)
- Every payment made after the due date will result in additional interest accrual on loan
- Where a Grace Period applies or where the Customer is granted a postponement in respect of an installment , interest on the relevant Loan shall continue to accrue and will be capitalized to the Loan Amount at the end of each relevant month.