Peace of Mind and Secured Future with Doha Bank “AWLADI” Program
Do you have children? Do you have big dreams for their future? Do you consider planning their schooling and university education? Awladi Program is the answer to all your concerns, by way of a savings program coupled with a life insurance benefit from MetLife, guarantees continuity of the educational goals in the event of loss of life or disability.
It also provides a peace of mind in the unfortunate event of a Job loss and on diagnosis of any of the 32 critical illnesses
- Security: Insures your savings and goals, the program continues in case of death or total permanent disability until maturity.
- Bonus & Investment : Bonus credit for consistent payments & choice of funds based on risk profile.
- Flexibility: Provides choice of premium paying options globally.
- Ease of Payments: Payments can be automatically transferred from your personal account at Doha Bank .
- Emergency cash – Access to ones funds with partial withdrawal options.
- Maturity Benefit – Access to accumulated funds in the account.
Why should you choose Awladi program?
- Payment Flexibility: You can choose to pay monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- Duration: 05 Years to 25 years.
- Age: The subscriber to the program must be between 18 Years and 85 years old.
- Insurance Coverage: 32 Critical Illness, Loss of Job, Permanent total disability, Short term incapacity, Loss of life.
- Policy Amendment: The policy can be amended once a year before maturity.
- Payment Flexibility: Additional payments by way of Excess Premium is accepted up to 10 times of annual premium.
- Currency: USD.
- Minimum Annual Payment: USD 2,400.
How do you apply for Awladi program?
- Visit any Doha Bank branch and get assistance from our customer service officers.
- Contact our 24/7 customer service center on xxxxxxx.
This product is underwritten by our Insurance Company partners and issued subject to the terms and conditions determined by them. Doha Bank does not offer Insurance advice, nor does it manage, underwrite or issue Insurance / Takaful policies. Doha Bank or its employees are not responsible for rejected applications or claims. Premiums received by Doha Bank are not bank deposits. All Contributions collected from customers are forwarded to the respective insurance companies. This product is optional and not a pre- requisite for any credit or deposit product offered by Doha Bank. This plan, its benefits and proceeds are subject to the local Laws and Regulation applicable in the State of Qatar. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation